Followers

Tuesday, June 25, 2019

I had a fun trip to the mainland last week...the weather was perfect with the thermometer reaching 29 degrees in the city of Moncton,  Our first port of call, so to speak...was Bath and Body Works.  Because the shop is small and usually packed with shoppers, I seldom get photos and this day was no different,   The store was hosting it's Semi Annual Sale..most body washes, hand soap and body sprays were $3. each.  For $39 I filled my bag with enough great smelling goodies to last for months. They have a men's line as well...which smell amazing...so Mr. Seventies is flush with a good supply as well.

After a delicious lunch at our favourite diner, we hit up Pier 1.  So much to see...like these gorgeous candle holders!  Love the hurricane globes on the top...these would look beautiful just about any where...


I'm crushing big time on this milk can lamp...and that shade...to die for...just saying...



Would these not be beautiful at either end of a farmhouse table?  I think so too....



Who doesn't love a stack of farm animals?




I had to chuckle at this interesting fellow....a conversation piece I guess...




We then visited another great shop,,,and I cannot for the life of me remember the name of it.  I've been there many times....yet the name escapes me.  Pretty quilt sets to brighten any bedroom...and the prices were a steal!!




There is a large selection for framed paintings...this one is my favourite...


I think someone left in a hurry for work today...and forgot to take her nose and mouth....while cute she looks unfinished to me....


Back home while cruising our local Home Sense...I came across this unique floor lamp.  Yep...that's feathers.  Just different enough for me to like it....


I also came across a French Bulldog covered set of queen size sheets.  They are wrapped, addressed and ready to mail off to my nephew and his wife.   They will love them for sure...Daisy, their female Frenchie continues to recover from her back surgery and will visit one of the canine rehabilitation centres next month to continue her rehab,   She's suffered a mild setback...the rehab centre will help her greatly. They continue to work with her at home as well. 

This morning Liesel is having a spa day.  She is a lucky lady for sure.  The sun is out..the sky is blue..it's a good day to have a good day.  Make sure you have one!!






No comments:

Post a Comment