Followers

Friday, November 1, 2019



Yes it's officially November!  I hope everyone had a fun Hallowe'en!  The weather last evening was not great for trick or treaters...rain!   Our road is so busy...we seldom get kids to the door...but Mr. Seventies is always well prepared!!

We did have one special visitor...it's grand dog ....Benson-o-saurus!!


And Liesel was an unimpressed Tigger...



My son-in-law dropped my sled off (I'll get a photo of it)...it is perfect for my plans for it!  And...Coulson's...the junk/antique shop held a Halloween FB contest...winner receives a $50 gift certificate!  And I won!!  I can't believe it!!  Can't wait to take a short road trip and shop for goodies!!  

Another favourite shop...closer to home...Inspired Living is having a birthday sale...for the next three days!  Definitely have plans to check out the sale!!

A bit of my Christmas stash so far...I really need to go through what I already have.  But it's fun in the meantime...


I had ordered a dachshund paper towel holder from Amazon...while really cute...the quality is crap...and a spot of the finish had been scraped off.  One of the best things dealing with Amazon is their return policy...print a return label...paste it to the box and drop it off at the postal outlet.  Easy peasy.   I requested a refund not a replacement. 


Atlantic Canadian Dachshund Rescue recently held an on line auction....and I was the successful bidder on a couple of items.  A great dachshund t-shirt...


And two of my favourite things....a decorator cushion with an adorable dachshund on the front!!  The back is a pretty plaid...


Lastly...tomorrow is the funeral service for my beloved friend.  I can't imagine my world without her and I certainly never expected to be saying goodbye to her.  This was not what we planned...our plans included raising some hell in a nursing home!  Many years from now....

Never take one moment of this life for granted...it can change in the blink of an eye.  Rest In Peace my sister...until we meet again.  I will love and miss you always.  




No comments:

Post a Comment