Followers

Thursday, June 13, 2019

For Those of Us Who Love Tarts

I burn tarts in my warmer every day!   I use electric warmers...which use a small voltage light bulb...candles are not my thing.

I have tried many tarts....I've purchased them at BedBathandBeyond, Scentsy, hand made soy tarts...but my favourite, long last smelling tarts are sold at Wal Mart.  The price has slowly creeped up, like everything else and for a package of Scensationals tarts is $3.97 + HST.

When I drop into my local Wal Mart...I always cruise through the candle and tart section. And discovered their newest additions!  Decorative boxes with five packages of tarts....for less than $14!!


I know, right?  Almost too good to be true!  Each box contains five packs of tarts!   Now, being the picky tart person that I am...there are certain scents that I prefer over others.  Not a problem...I just switched them out!  That way...I get the scents I love!  Hopefully, it's not illegal or anything like that...I'm still purchasing the same number of tarts...just my choice!  So, I may or may not have stock piled 3-4 boxes of tarts!    One package in the collection is new to me....Pancake Batter...o m gee...it smells so amazing.  I seem to prefer the "food" scented tarts...as opposed to the floral scents.

My favourites are Cherry Berry, Sugar Maple Pie, Cinnamon Buns, Warm Apple Pie...and of course the Pancake Batter ones, 

My house smells like I've been baking for hours!  True story...a few years ago...I had sold a corner cabinet..that needed to be gone...to make room for Liesel's kitchen crate.  A sweet gal bought the cabinet...and the next day she called to ask what scent of tart I was using!  Her children came home from school and thought their Momma had baked cookies!  But it was the cabinet....it absorbed the tart scent.   I gave her the rundown on my favourite scents....and she did end up making a batch of cookies to keep her brood happy!

We set the wicker furniture on the deck last evening!  Will get some photos to share...looks like another gorgeous day on our fair Isle!




No comments:

Post a Comment