Followers

Thursday, June 20, 2019

My Favourite Picks

I spent an evening this week checking out a couple of my favourite stores...Bed Bath and Beyond and Michaels.  While beautiful... I'm not ready to rush into fall just yet!


Gorgeous, lush colours though!


With the rush to get to fall, Michaels has all their summer decor on sale!  Yay!

I scored a pretty wreath for the back entrance!  At 40% off and gift card...it was a grand total of $0 - my kind of sale!  Most wreaths were too thick and bulky...we still need to be able to close the inside door without squishing a wreath against the storm door!  This summery one fits the bill!



This isn't really fall decor per say...but these pieces replaced shelves of summer decor, flotation devices, flamingo cushions and melamine dinnerware pieces!


Seeing these bread boxes every were now!  Almost considered replacing ours..this one is much smaller and takes up less room.  



I hadn't been in to Bed Bath and Beyond in ages...I prefer mostly to shop on their online store as there is greater selection.  Remember that throw pillow/cushion addiction I have? I swear this one fell into my cart!!  Ok...that's a fib...but look!  It has adorable birds...and the colours are perfect! (aren't they always?)



You have to agree with me....it looks perfect in the master bedroom.   There is a shortage of pillows on the bed....hehehe.
I switched out the quilts...placing the lighter one on the bed...and the pink rosette quilt folded across the bottom.  At nighttime it gets folded and placed into a basket on the floor..with a mound of pillows piled on top! 



Oh my gosh...look at this precious piggy!  I must have been born on a farm in a previous life!  Between bunnies and cows....pigs and roosters make their way in somehow! Just saying...




A pretty dish towel caught my eye...



Is this not the cutest towel rack ever!  I almost purchased it...for Mr. Seventies install on one of the pool deck walls!  Which would work perfectly...if we didn't get such strong winds!  I could see this being used to hang pool towels...but one good gust...and towels would end up in the pool....and the sun would bleach out the colours of the painted chairs...the weather would be so rough on it. 
I'm still rustling this one around in my brain...it may appear at a later date....




I had a fun day of shopping and eating out on the mainland yesterday with my bestie.  We always have an adventure of some sorts. There was road construction going on everywhere...we sat in traffic for about half an hour or so...just to get to Bath and Body Works store.  But...oh it was worth the wait!  

With the next three days forecasting rain...and lots of it...I'm going to get out and enjoy this beautiful day!  Hope you are able to do the same!






No comments:

Post a Comment