Followers

Thursday, December 10, 2020

Quick Outing

 I had a couple of curb side  pickups to do...and Mother Nature reminded me just who is in charge!  She left a nice layer of ice in the parking lot in the decor store.  I opened up the door of the SUV...stepped out...and unceremoniously landed on my arse!  Both feet came right out from under me...and down I went...hard...before I knew what happened. 

And boy did it hurt!  I quickly assessed nothing was broken...the left side of my tush took the brunt of the fall.   So..today I am bruised and sore.   Well done Mother Nature....well done.  I need no other reminder who is in charge...

My outing was cut short after that...as I needed to get home and nurse my backside...but I managed to get a couple of photos of some pretty cute home decor...and some just happens to be doxie related!    




I picked this up for a fellow dachshund friend...as they had sold out in the store closest to her...an adorable mug with hand soap...



I don't use dish drying mats....but if I did...this would be the one I would have...


I love these little trees....and wrapped in Buffalo check is a bonus!


If Liesel did not already own a large wardrobe of sweaters and hoodies...I would have purchased this adorable one for her.   A girl only needs so many clothes...(I can't believe I just typed that!!)....



And this adorable dachshund snow globe was the whole reason for my outing!  At half price...I ordered one for us...and the other for grand baby's nursery!  So adorable...with a dachshund wearing a Santa hat...and it plays a pretty tune...(I have the cover on the love seat...as that is Liesel's favourite spot to lay and bark at the world going by...)



And...since Liesel's groomer is a new French Bulldog Mom...I couldn't resist picking this up for her...her current puppy is black...but she is adding a tan one to her family when he is born and ready to come to his new home....


And with that I ended my outing...could barely sit to drive home!  Very thankful not to have broken any bones...and it's good there is extra "padding" to cushion the blow!  

We have a light dusting of snow covering everything...very festive.  Have an awesome day...and if there is ice where you are...walk carefully!






No comments:

Post a Comment