Followers

Monday, December 7, 2020

Pre Christmas Shopping

 I've been taking advantage of some pre Boxing Day sales online...since we are in restricted lockdown here...with a number of community spread Covid cases.  I prefer not to be in the stores...ordering on line is the way to go...

I love these peplum waffle tops...they look great with jeans or leggings....this dark slate blue is gorgeous...




And super comfortable as well.  I loved it so much...I ordered another in yellow...which is not a colour I wear a lot of...


I'm loving this sweater...the heart is so pretty...and great for Valentine's Day!  It is so soft and beautiful...



I have this waffle top in dark gray....and love this soft pink colour...it's a combination of pretty meets light sweatshirt...


And this teddy coat with faux fur collar is warm and cuddly as can be....great for pulling on to go in the SUV...


And this sweater has such a vintage feel...I just love how it looks and feels on...


I came across these on a local book store's website...and they were 50% off...so I ordered one for myself and  one for daughter...they should be available for pick up in a few days.  I'm crushing hard on snowglobes...and the dachshund is an added bonus!!  Adorable or what?


It's been raining and overcast here for days...the Santa Claus parade the other evening...went all around our home...but never passed in front of it!  We could hear the sirens for about two hours...the parade consisted of two fire trucks & Santa & reindeers on a flat bed truck!  But...I guess the kids loved it!   Anything to add a bit of cheer to the state of things here....

I'll leave you with a smile...our precious Annabelle...such an adorable little reindeer!


Stay safe wherever you are, wear a mask & wash your hands frequently!  A vaccine cannot come soon enough!







No comments:

Post a Comment