Followers

Friday, December 18, 2020

Blast of Cold Weather

 We had a few days of very cold and windy weather this week...but the guys managed to get the floor in the storage shed completed in an afternoon...



There may be a day or two next week where they will get a chance to start framing up the walls...

In the meantime....I may never step inside a grocery store again!  I did an online order at Wal Mart grocery...set my time for pick up...and everything went off smoothly.  One item they exchanged for a cheaper product...after advising me by email...which was perfectly fine with me!  They brought out my order in two cardboard boxes...and set them in my trunk.  Boom....done!   I like that I can arrange pick up time so Mr. Seventies will be home to carry them in the house...as that is the most challenging for me. 

Finally my soreness and bruising from my fall nine days ago...is starting to wane.  I'm not going to lie...it's been difficult moving about...and sitting was the worst.  But...I'm thankful nothing was broken...I'm healing and bruises fade and disappear. 

Can you believe we are only a few days away from Christmas?  We finished up our shopping this week...and restrictions have been lifted so we are able to join our daughter & family for Christmas dinner. Sadly, our other daughter & family in Nova Scotia are unable to travel here to join us...since the Maritime bubble has closed for travel between provinces.  :(

The important thing is we all remain healthy.  The vaccine has rolled out here...since I am immune compromised....I will not be able to get it.  I've been overly cautious since this whole ordeal began...and will continue to do so.  

Today I get to spend a few hours with my grand baby...looking forward to that.  She is growing right before our eyes...and a joy to hang out with.

Nothing Liesel enjoys more than a snooze by the fire in the evenings!!



Have a great weekend and stay healthy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment