Followers

Thursday, October 3, 2024

Quick Thrift Store Browse & Collectible Ghost Mugs

Well...that's quite the title, eh?  I did a quick tour around the thrift store....not too much caught my eye but let's take a look...this little planter is adorable....a sweet little basset hound....


I considered picking up this pitcher...it was giving me Christmas vibes...would be gorgeous to hold a festive arrangement....


Trays such as this are so expensive in the home decor stores....a steal at under $5!  I regret I didn't take it home with me...


I knew this piece was coming home....I'm a pushover for pottery pieces....




If anyone needed a sturdy strainer....this one is a great size....afterwards it was in someone's cart heading to the checkout...


I was crushing on this piece so hard...but it was much to big for my cabinet...(which is pretty much full)...


These collectible coffee shop mugs were the whole reason for my outing.....and it took a couple of stops at different shops before I was able to find them!  They were selling out as soon as they became available!  I'm so happy to have been able to get not one....but two!

They actually turn colour when filled with a hot beverage!  (haven't tried them yet)...the back side has 2-3 bats in flight....are they not absolutely adorable??  They are also a generous size...with their little donut & coffee...



Today promises to be sunny & warm....then days of rain in the forecast.  Mr. Seventies has been busy with fall pruning in the flower gardens & cleaning out the vegetable garden!  He put together corn stalks & they look awesome at the front entry...


Have an awesome weekend wherever you are & thanks so much for being here!  Til next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment