Followers

Monday, October 7, 2024

Little Bit Of Christmas

Christmas goodies are showing up in the stores here!  I'm not unhappy about it...I thoroughly enjoy browsing through it!

I popped into Inspired Living for an afternoon peruse....they are just getting started with setting out decor for the holidays....

This fireplace is decorated beautifully....and the stockings were only $10 each...a shipment of cedar garlands has arrived....I'm considering getting one for our brick mantle...they sell out so quickly!




These ceramic trees are so popular again this year...especially since they are battery operated...
 


And much to my delight....they've begun getting in feather cushions!!  So much nicer than fibre-filled ones...in my opinion...


I shared my happiness with the owner of the store...and apparently I am not alone in my preferred choice...others have commented on them as well...


While on the subject of cushions....I came across these beauties at Winners...perfect colour combination for the family room!  I may have to re-visit & bring them home if they are still available....



Also at Winners...these sets of hanging bells!  They are everywhere again this year...I got mine at Inspired Living weeks ago....and I absolutely love them.  Mine were sold separately....I picked up rope to be able to tie them together....hopefully on one end of the mantle....



Some adorable pieces on this corner shelf...and the canvas is so pretty...



How adorable is this little guy?  Pretty cute...


I'm certain there is much more decor items on display since my visit to Inspired Living....I hope to venture back this week...and pick up a cedar garland while I'm there....

I did pick up a couple of items....I'll share at a later date since I haven't put them out yet....will do after all the Halloween decor is put away.  I've admired these on my last two visits...so brought them home along with an oval wooden tray....



I want to share our stunning burning bush in all it's glory!  And the best part (beside it's awesomeness)...is that beautiful, brooding sky!  I love this time of year!


These were almost alive with bees!  I've never seen so many bees doing their work so diligently...and left them to it...


We are coming up on Thanksgiving weekend & plan to spent it with family in Nova Scotia!  I'm hoping the weather will be nice...the fall colours will be peaking this week....

Join me later today at https://betweennapsontheporch.net/ for Metamorphis Monday and tomorrow over at https://www.astrollthrulife.net/ for Inspire Me Tuesday and https://www.myslicesoflife.com/ for Talking About It Tuesday.

Have an awesome day & hope to see you next time...

4 comments:

  1. Good morning Charlotte. Those pillows are beautiful and I hope they are still there for you if you decide to go back! Love the bells and the canvas too. And you are right - that fireplace is decorated so beautifully! I love Christmas but I'm trying to stay out of the stores until all our unpacking is done so it was really nice to shop virtually with you. The burning bush is lovely. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim! Wonderful to hear from you!! It's hard to pass up on all the Christmas items...I did call & have a cedar garland set aside for me! They sell out quickly! Wishing you & your family a very Happy Thanksgiving! Looking forward to a turkey dinner & all the fixins'!!

      Delete
  2. I hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving with your family. Wishing you lots of lovely weather and beautiful fall foliage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Joanne!! Fingers crossed Ma Nature co-operates & allows us to enjoy the foliage!

      Delete