Followers

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Enjoying Summer

With the very warm temps and high humidity...most days are spent on the outside decks and cool dips in the pool.  Meals are easy...barbecues and fresh strawberry shortcakes!  Summers are so short...we take advantage of each day!  The potatoes in the vegetable garden are in blossom...so delicious, new potatoes will be on our menu shortly!


The faux cupcakes arrived!  They look so real..Mr. Seventies was a bit disappointed he couldn't enjoy one!


I ordered them in a couple of colours...some pink...the others a teal colour...


Placed a few on my sunflower tiered tray as well...


As a side note..I happen to purchase the rooster/chicken statue on Facebook Marketplace a while back for $20.  I recently saw the exact same one...listed on e-bay for a total...including shipping of $150!!  Yikes!!

I have an abundance of lavender this year...and the scent is incredible!  I have a couple of bouquets drying...and enjoying their fragrance in the meantime...


Today I plan to don my face mask and drop into Michaels and Home Sense..it's been a while since I've perused their aisles.

And hopefully visit with my Grumpy Cat...who is making a remarkable recovery!  She is so close to rolling over on her own...a joy to watch.  One determined little tyke-ster for sure!  We look forward to the day the feeding tube can be removed...


Hope you enjoy your days as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment