Followers

Friday, July 24, 2020

Fall Finds

Some stores are setting our their fall home decor...already!  I saw where one store had sold out of summer patio furniture and decor...and was setting up Christmas trees and decor!  Rather than have empty floor space...I presume.  Some peeps prefer not to see fall and/or Christmas in July...it matters not to me...I have seen back to school items on display already...and not sure what classes are even going to look like this year due to Covid 19!   Home Sense shelves are all but empty...I'm not sure if it's worth them being open....although I did pick up an ecru coverlet for the master bedroom.

I still enjoy browsing all the fall goodies...such as these signs...a mixture of some wood..,.some tin...



I'm crushing hard on these plate chargers...I just might have to pick up a few when they go on sale...




A pretty fall plate...and the same bathtub I already have...only in a pumpkin spice colour!



I wish they had large tobacco baskets in stock...I've been wanting a big one...so keeping my eyes open...they may just not have had them put out yet...



And yes...I know...its a Christmas pick!!  But...it's a dachshund! I picked it up for little Annabelle's first Christmas tree this upcoming December!  And of course I used a coupon on my phone...


Fall is my favourite time of year...those cool months leading up to Christmas....and of course Christmas.  I ordered some fall dinnerware...and its melamine!  I've never used melamine before...it's dishwasher safe..so that is a must.  I have glassware and mugs that will match...since they do not come with the sets...(I ordered two sets)...


So pretty...and we will get some great use from them...and they will make for a gorgeous fall table setting!!

On another note...some beautiful lillies blooming in the gardens...look at these gorgeous pops of yellow!


Smaller variety...but pack a punch of colour....



And a couple of my favourite....hollyhocks!!


The weather is forecast to be warm for the weekend!  Looking forward to a lot of being outside, barbecues and pool time!

Have an awesome weekend where ever you are!!





No comments:

Post a Comment