Followers

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Gorgeous Large Hamper

I read about this gorgeous large hamper/basket - (measurements  16"h x 23"w x 16"d)  on one of my favourite blogs the other day....and just had to order one!!  

The UK company is Fortnum and Mason... (not sponsored)....if you wish to check out their website.  https://www.fortnumandmason.com

This is the hamper I ordered...you have the option of filling it with teas, tasty treats, etc.  I added a box of truffles...but it's really the hamper I'm crushing on.  I'm obsessed with the leather straps...and it's big enough to store throws & cushions.  You could even add legs...as suggested on Between Naps on the Porch blog...genius idea!!



I'll be sure & share when my hamper arrives....these would making amazing gifts for any occasion....and I think they ship worldwide!    Just thought I would share....

The kitchen windows have been preliminary measured for interior shutters... the installer will come and do the precise measuring.  The first step was completing the paperwork and getting the order started.  Once the installer does his thing...the shutters will be ordered...through Levolor with a tentative arrival date of 4 to 6 weeks.   We went with the same PVC shutters with 2 1/2" vanes .....consistent with the rest of the shutters in the house.

The first shutters we had installed in the family room a few years ago...were mahogany in colour.   I decided, after a few short years....to have them professionally spray painted white by a local company.  After waiting five long weeks for them to be completed...we discovered when we arrived home with them....every shutter and a long dried drip trail...from top to bottom.  Since they were wrapped in tight plastic...we didn't notice the problem until we began to unwrap them...we did an inspection of each shutter ...and all four had the same drip trail!   Quality control must have been on break that day!!

Back to the company we went... (I was a bit on the cranky side)....after waiting so long to have them completed....only for them to not be perfect.  They were redone within a few days...and I was very happy to see they were perfect.  And they still look amazing today....no one would suspect they had been painted and not come from Levolor in white!

Going to cool down significantly in the next few days....with perhaps some much needed rain!  Everything is very dry...the lawns are hard under foot.    Have an awesome day wherever you are!  


No comments:

Post a Comment