Followers

Friday, September 9, 2022

Kitchen Fall Tour

Welcome to a little bit of fall in the kitchen!  The days are getting shorter....darker much earlier in the evenings....we've been enjoying our fire pit & chatting with our neighbours around the fire in the evenings!  But we are spending more time inside these days....so added a few fall touches to the kitchen....


I love how my cauldron turned out...with bubbles a brewing!!  And the Mummy wax warmer adds a bit of spookiness to the counter!  I gave the exact same warmer to my daughter....she is in love with it as well...




I keep an apple pie scented candle burning on the cook top......



And strung my truck garland across one of the kitchen windows again this year...


And Marvin the Mummy is adorable....and his pumpkin is filled with Hallowe'en caramel candy kisses....I am so obsessed with him!!




I added some fall touches to the kitchen table as well...and am loving the tiered tray with some fall goodness added...


This wall decor piece holds such special meaning....as my dear friend (who passed away three years ago) and I spent an evening painting them...cherished memories with a cherished friend...


Mr. Seventies set our outdoor fall pieces on the front step....hung a scarecrow garden flag....and fall wreath on the front door.  Usually we pick up a couple of potted mums....but the prices are absolutely ridiculous for them this year!  For potted annuals that will die when the first frost hits!!  If they come down in price a bit we may reconsider...but are holding off for now.  Pumpkins will soon be available at the u-picks....

The measure for the kitchen window shutters is happening on Tuesday.  Once measurements are taken...they will be ordered and an install date will be set once they arrive....

Thanks so much for being here today!  Have an awesome weekend!!






No comments:

Post a Comment