It's raining again....farmers are struggling to bring in their crops....everything is water logged! Our corn stalks have taken a beating....they should rebound...we're hoping! We've been able to pick a few cobs & they are delicious!
The cushions on the patio furniture dried (the covers had blown off) & we put it away for the year.....along with the pool floats & solar blanket.....the pool is currently draining....
I came across these end tables on FB marketplace .... offered $40 for both, the seller accepted & we picked them up for use in the downstairs family room....they are similar to the ones in the upstairs family room....only smaller. The tops lift up which makes the great for storage....I may get Mr. Seventies to sand & re-stain them....
The downstairs family room had an oval braided rug.....which we gave to daughter for use under her farmhouse dining set....I had planned to put a runner down in its place.....but decided to wait until a certain puppy won't pee on it.....(she does all her business outside.....but why tempt fate?).
It was chilly enough one morning a warm fleece was needed for our walk...
I hope you'll join me as we browse around Winners....look at the first thing I came across...doesn't this guy look dapper?
There is still a lot of Hallowe'en decor in the stores....these cushions are gorgeous.....I'm loving the green shades....
I'm crushing on this teapot and mugs....does anyone use teapots anymore??
And how about some adorable mugs....I was tempted again but I know I have a number of Hallowe'en mugs in my stash....
These soap dispensers caught my eye....I'm pretty certain I have a pumpkin dispenser....
These cast iron crows weren't as expensive as the ones at Inspired Living....$20 each compared to $50 at Inspired Living.....
The most adorable squirrel ever.....we have red squirrels....I'm pretty certain we only have red ones.....not the grey coloured ones....
And these pretty lamps caught my eye....I had considered them for our bedroom dresser....but I'm certain they would get knocked over....Mr. Seventies agreed....lol...
This beautiful cookie canister would be gorgeous on a kitchen counter....
Thanks so much for tagging along with me today....greatly appreciated! We received good news regarding our neighbour & friend who has been undergoing cancer treatment.....he was given the all clear & is currently cancer free!! Mr Seventies & he are good buddies....having worked with him for ten years doing various renovations & construction projects.....
Have an awesome weekend friends!!
Til next time.....
Thankful your neighbor is now cancer free. 🙌 RHill, TX
ReplyDeleteIt is such good news!! Let's hope it stays that way!!
DeleteThat was fun! Did you end up buying anything, Charlotte? Such good news about your friend. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Elaine
ReplyDeleteOther than obsess over the dachshund....I didn't purchase anything....this trip! It is great news our friend is in remission! Fingers crossed!! Have a great weekend as well, Elaine!!
Delete