Thursday, September 3, 2026

Welcome to The First "Ber" Month

Touch of fall is in the air ....single digit temperatures overnight....and we have a "special weather statement" issued for Friday, Saturday & Sunday....lots of rain headed our way!

I plan to bring out my fall & winter wear & pack up my summer things....the large wicker trunk in the kitchen (holds swim wear & pool towels) Mr. Seventies set in the laundry room downstairs....he had planned to drain the pool....but will wait until after the weekend....

Cannot wait to bring out my fall-hallowe'en stash!!  I'd hoped the glass in the family room window would have been replaced by now....I called the company, the installer is due to call me back...and since Clancy Mae did not use her playpen, I successfully sold it on Marketplace....

I was out & about a few days ago....saw & picked up a couple of things....Bath & Body Works gave out coupons a while back....I took advantage &  purchased this gorgeous pumpkin candle holder.....and  a three wick candle that smells incredible!  The pumpkins were available in three or four additional colours....I needed the sales gal to find me an orange one....(she is the sweetest person) ..... I purchased the last orange pumpkin they had in stock!!



This bear candle holder is new.....I cannot wait to see the Christmas goodies they bring in...


I stopped into Inspired Living and had a browse around....loads of fall goodness there....I'm obsessed with these crows.....but was gobsmacked at the $50 price tags....I do realize they are cast iron.....but still...


I love everything about this piece....a purse vase...complete with leather handles!  I love the faux buds arranged as well....and really needed to  restrain myself from purchasing it all!!  The vase alone was almost $80!!!  There are numerous stems each ranging in the $7-$9 price point....ugh.  The vase is available in white as well...but that pink...would look awesome on our bedroom dresser....



I found exactly what I was looking for when I saw these adorable stocking holders....




The paw print was the obvious choice...perfect for holding Clancy Mae's Christmas stocking....


This arrangement of faux hydrangeas caught my eye....not for the colours but that they are "real touch" faux hydrangeas....not the ones that feel like paper....these ones can be easily dyed too....I did a post about dyeing mine a while back....and it worked out great....



So, if you don't like the colours....pop them in a bath of hot dye & let them dry overnight!  This arrangement of stems was pretty tho...


This print is very nice....fits right into the fall mode....



These adorable pieces caught my eye......they are good size....



This is the grand total of fall-Hallowe'en decor at our Wal Mart!!  Nothing else....



I came across these cute candles while at Wal Mart....again they carry very little in the way of home products or decor....these were about $20 each.....



I brought in Miss Giddy Goose from the front step before the massive amount of rain hits....soon be time to switch out her outfit from strawberry social outfit to jack-o-lantern or ghost!!

We were required to weigh Clancy Mae for her to get the correct dosage of flea, tick & worm medication...she is up to a whopping 7.5 pounds!!  Hard to believe she will be seven months old next Monday!!  When she turns one we won't have to weigh her each month for the proper medication amount....she will be officially an "adult" and at her projected weight.....

She is beginning to have quite the toy collection....and insists we put her toy tote on its side for easier access!  Life was dull before this tyke arrived!!  And we love it!!





Thanks muchly for spending your time with me today!!  Have an awesome weekend....we'll be spending ours in raincoats and rain boots!!

Til next time....




1 comment:

  1. Another lovely shopping adventure, Charlotte. Thanks for taking me along. Lots of fall treasures. Have a great weekend. Stay dry! Hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete