Followers

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Fall Outdoor Decor

We set a few things out...once the corn is finished Mr. Seventies will do a cornstalk display...with a couple of real pumpkins.  On windy days, I suspect the welcome sunflower sign will need to be taken in...it's not heavy enough to prevent it from being blown over...


The evenings have been gorgeous & we've been enjoying a few fires in the fire pot...most evenings its fairly dark by 8:00 p.m.


The days are still warm enough to sit out and enjoy reading my Outlander series of books.  I'm on book #4 of 7....and there are more to come I've heard!  Missing the show terribly...with Covid production in Scotland has been halted for months.  :(  It's looking like 2021 before we see another season...in the meantime it's given me time to enjoy the books!

Wishing you an awesome day!!  Going to enjoy this summer weather while it lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment