Followers

Monday, September 14, 2020

And So It Begins....

Wood pellet burning season that is!  Mr. Seventies brings in loads of ten bags at a time...as each bag weighs 40 pounds...and that's 400 pounds in the back of our SUV.  As the old saying goes...wood warms you many times over.

At some point perhaps we will switch over to a propane model...but we are not there yet....


We spent one afternoon detailing the kitchen...giving it a good fall cleaning and purge.  The cabinets were cleaned inside and out....my Gripstand bowls on top were taken down for a thorough washing...while Mr. Seventies cleaned the top of all the cabinets.  I have two boxes of un-used "stuff" in the trunk to drop off to the Mission store...it seems the more space you have...the more things you store.  Things we never use...or need.

No job is successful without an overseer....we worked diligently under Liesel's watchful eye...


We're enjoying more seasonal temperatures...the nights cool down to single digits.  Fall is my favourite time of year...sweaters and boots season!

Quick update on the radio tart burner I ordered...(see earlier post below).  It arrived...and I was so disappointed...the little square on top (where the wax melt would sit)...fit so poorly...I repacked it and sent it back. I received a full refund...I'm happy to say...but did not bother to re-order.  I currently have two warmers going...one a fall pumpkin and the other a larger Scentsy one...so I'm set for now.  I picked up a few more of the new scents from Scentsationals at Wal Mart...while they still had a few in stock....

Are you enjoying cooler temperatures where you are?  We're looking forward to an apple picking outing once MacIntosh varieties are ready at the orchard!  

No comments:

Post a Comment