Followers

Friday, October 9, 2020

Happy Friday!!

 Another week has flown by...we had extremely high winds yesterday...which prompted the closure of the Confederation Bridge to high sided vehicles.  And it rained off and on most of the day...one rainbow we saw on the way to our daughter's home....we didn't check for a pot of gold!  In another area...there was a double rainbow...but too much traffic for me to capture a photo or two...




Did a mini decor makeover on daughter's fireplace...she and her hubby are hosting Thanksgiving dinner...and with a little one...and being a busy and exhausted Mom...we kept it simple...I was wishing we had picked up a couple of fall garlands for their mantle and ours.  If I get a chance in the next day or so...I'm going to see what is still available...


A couple of small open canvas totes were required to hold grand baby's ever growing collection of toys...to set on her book case...and while at Wal Mart I spotted these....super cute...but we are overstocked with dachshund dinnerware and mugs...




And of course...I had to check out the tart aisle!  And was so happy to find a new scent in stock...Banana Toffee Pie...smells a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!



I'm a little obsessed...maybe?  My tart stash...the small round ones on the left are for the dachshund visor air freshener clip in the SUV...anyone else love melting tarts like I do?  


Today it's still very windy & cool...but sunny...my kind of day for walking with Liesel.  Even though she is scared of the wind...it may die down enough to get out for some fresh air this afternoon.  

Hope you have an awesome day too!!



No comments:

Post a Comment