Followers

Monday, October 12, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving!!

 


We celebrated Thanksgiving yesterday at my daughter's house...it was a wonderful afternoon and meal...this is the first time my daughter had the opportunity to use her passed down china (from her grandmother)....and her mother's gold flatware.  The flatware case (sorry, I didn't remember to get a photo)..belonged to her great grandmother...Mr. Seventies re-finished the outside and had it professionally relined as a gift to me a number of years ago...and I have passed the case & flatware to her.   I'll be on the look out for some pretty napkins and table runner....in the meantime...the table looked lovely and very sentimental ....



Mr. Seventies completed one row of the patio walkway...the plan is to do two more rows (to the left) similar to a patio setting....


My precious oldest grand daughter gifted me with some awesome smelling Bath and Body Works hand soaps (she knows her Mimi well!)...a package of delicious smelling tarts...body butter from Body Works...and a cute beer sign for her Grampie.....such a sweet girl....and yes...I am biased...




Lastly, I want to share my Hallowe'en candy corn nails!  Almost good enough to eat....




Wishing my fellow Canadians a very Happy Thanksgiving!  We enjoyed turkey and all the fixings...with not one but two pumpkin cheesecakes and pumpkin pies with whipped cream for dessert!  Time to lace up my sneakers and walk off a bit all that food!!  Thank goodness for stretchy pants!!


No comments:

Post a Comment