Followers

Thursday, October 8, 2020

Quick Catch Up

 Wet and cool here today...typical fall day.  I want to share my quilt set which finally arrived...it seemed to take a long time...over three weeks to arrive.  But it was worth the wait...it is so nice...and the quality is amazing.  I apologize for the darkness of the photo...it was taken before the sun had come around to that side of the house...




Daughter, grand daughter & I took a tour around Michael's...their fall items are 50% off....plus an additional 10% off...I picked up this cute piece....and yes...that is my welcome sign in the background.  We bring it in when it's windy outside...as it will get blown over...unless something is fairly heavy..,there's a good chance the wind will blow it off the step.  I also put my fall pumpkin table runner on the table....




And Christmas decor is being set out in the stores....I really like this piece...and think I will do decorate my tobacco basket for the holidays....



Some really awesome wall decor...



I might need a couple of pieces after all....but will wait until all the decor is out....



And how about this adorable book my daughter picked up for our grand baby!  She loves to be read to all ready....and has quite the collection of books.  This one is perfect...and Grampie is looking forward to reading it to her....



We are coming up on Thanksgiving weekend here...and looking forward to having our girls and grand daughters for Thanksgiving dinner.  We are celebrating at our daughter's home...with the men preparing the meal!  Our son-in-law's parents are coming as well...bringing pumpkin pies and turkey dressing!  We are looking forward to a delicious meal and we get to see our ginger girls!!

Fresh vegetables are compliments from our garden...lots of potatoes, carrots and squash!  You can't get more organic or fresher than that!

Looking forward to minding grand daughter today....her canine brother has an appointment with his veterinarian...and with Covid...only he & his Mama can be at the clinic.  So I get to hang out with my precious Grumpy Cat...and love every minute of it!  To hear her laugh...and see her precious smile..makes my heart so happy!  She has come so far since her heart surgery in early July...we are thankful God put these amazing surgeons and nurses in place to heal her and make her well.  She is growing and thriving each day....is on week #2 without the feeding tube.  Let's hope she continues to gain weight...so it won't be required to be put back in.

So, what are your plans for Thanksgiving....if you are celebrating this weekend?  








No comments:

Post a Comment