Followers

Monday, April 24, 2023

April Winding Down

And we have green pool water!  Not much to celebrate really...other than all the snow & ice are gone...and we've been having sunny days!  That green water....will be clear in no time once we start up the pool!!

Liesel & I were out and about last week...our stash from Home Sense consisted of much needed (sarcasm) toys for her...and a few new bath & hand towels! (not for her).  She's had a small flare up of her arthritis in her front legs....so we kept her on the down low and administered pain medication for a few days....



Spotted this adorable outdoor cushion set...but the price of $45.99....was a bit much....


And the comforter replacement arrived!  After months of back and fourth...it arrived in about five days! It's currently folded up on the end of the bed...



And....I'm obsessed with this canvas (30x30)...."Moo-ving In"!  I saw it on my last visit to Inspired Living store...same day I purchased my donkey canvas.   Sadly...it sold....but there is another one on its way & it has my name on it!  There is a series of these canvases...this is "Moo-ving In IV".  You will never guess where it's going....but I will share when it arrives....


I've been having issues with a couple of my tart warmers...they don't seem to get warm enough to melt tarts!   These are burners that heat up with tarts with a small bulb....and don't appear to get hot enough.  I came across this discontinued one on Poshmark...it does not require a bulb...more of a hot plate warmer type....and it's a coffee grinder shape.  I love coffee grinders....


No bulb required!  I find these types heat much better....looking forward to its arrival....it's been a while since I've had tarts on the go!


I love the smell of Gain laundry soap...discovered these tarts on Amazon....can't wait to give them a try!  I've always been a fan of Tide.....but Wal Mart had Gain laundry soap at such a good price....I picked up a jug.  And I love the scent so much....



This week is daughter and son-in-law's birthdays!  April has been such a rough month for them with colds and flu hitting them and grand-baby pretty hard.  We've stayed away for a couple of weeks now...I plan to drop off some requested soup later today.

And last Friday....for the first time in three years....masks are no longer mandatory.  I suspect we may see a spike in infections...but hopefully most are immunized for flu, pneumonia and Covid.....

I'll be linking up with Between Naps on the Porch later today for Metamorphosis Monday

It's my favourite day of the week to catch up with other amazing bloggers.....hope you will pop over and join us!

Til next time....



 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too Debra!! Don't know why I didn't purchase it when I first saw it....guess I was obsessed with the donkey canvas! I should have bought them both....but at least I was able to have one ordered!! Cannot wait for it to arrive!!

      Delete
  2. I love that cow canvas too and I can't wait to see where you put it. The cushions were adorable too, and of course, Liesel needs some new toys! The comforter is gorgeous - such rich colors. We've been without mandatory masks here for quite some time (except at the hospital) and we didn't see an uptick so hopefully you won't either. Have a wonderful week Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! We've been without masks here as well...and the last phase was to make them non-mandatory in hospitals, nursing homes, doctors offices, etc. So glad to hear you didn't see any rise in numbers....we've had a large number of colds, flus and other viruses on the go....my grand daughter in Nova Scotia has Covid for the second time! She is recovering...but she was pretty miserable with it.

      Delete