It's the last day of September...but also October Eve!! October is my favourite month!!!
Nothing in particular happening today.....just catching up on recent visit to the thrift store, what I've ordered on Amazon....and Clancy Mae's obedience homework continues.....daughter took advantage of puppy sitting....and taught her "down"! This pup is a pro!! She understands come, sit & down....after only four days!!
I browsed the thrift store the other day....I shared what I had picked up in the line of toys there for Clancy Mae....we'll be needing a larger toy bin!! I hope to do a bit of retail therapy tomorrow....I'm searching for a covered basket....or something to store our winter mitts & hats & Clancy Mae's sweaters, wraps & harnesses in the kitchen....
First up at the thrift store....I'm crushing on this platter....even though I don't need another....it was difficult to leave it there....
These tree ornaments....while pretty....were $17.99!! Anyone familiar with the brand name? I have no clue....only that the price is outrageous....
This milk pitcher is quite nice....colours are not to my liking....but the size is perfect....
I'm second guessing my decision to leave this tray there.....it's a generous size & solid wood.....a good tray is hard to come by......
These pieces were sold together....International Harvest....I've seen this line sold on Amazon.....
This adorable pottery creamer is pretty cute.....and useful as well. There was no sugar bowl though....
The perfect plate to place Santa's cookies on Christmas Eve....and a carrot for Rudolph!!
This pretty little piece.....could be a trinket holder! The flower I think is a Lady Slipper....very popular & grown here...it could use a run through the dishwasher.....
Another platter....I think this one is from International Harvest as well.....
We stopped into the pet store to pick up kibble & bones for Clancy Mae.....and popped her on the scale....she is up to 8 pounds! We need to know her weight in order to purchase the right dosage of her flea, tick & worm medication.....I measured her as well....around her neck, behind her front legs & her length from the back of her neck to just about her tail.....
She is growing out of our current harnesses....with our previous dachshunds I used Puppia brand ones...this one from Amazon is a bit too big yet......but was a steal of a deal.....
This one claims to be "escape proof" with Clancy Mae being able to slip out of a couple of our current harnesses....I ordered a size smaller from Amazon....it will be here tomorrow. Depending on how it fits....I may send the first one back....or hang on to it in case she continues to get a bit bigger....
The first harness I ordered is teal ....size Small.....the Extra Small arriving tomorrow is black....as seen here.....
The black harness may be great for wearing until cold weather hits....and the larger teal one we can use over sweaters and wraps.....
A couple of tops I've ordered....they were shipped this morning....this one looks super comfy & I'm obsessed with the colour....
This sweater I've seen all over the internet....and had to have it....aren't the colours gorgeous? It looks so soft and warm....
I'm in need of warm socks.....hoping these ones suit.....warm but not too thick.....they come in sets of five....I ordered two sets....
It's going to be cloudy here today....little chance of seeing the sun! A great time to head to the trails with Clancy Mae!!
Rumour has it Inspired Living has a huge amount of Christmas decor...I will need to stop by in the next day or two & check out what has arrived!! I'll be taking you guys along....
Thanks so much for spending your time with me today........I so appreciate it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment