Monday, October 5, 2026

Come Browse Inspired Living

I'd been hearing Inspired Living Home Decor had been busy getting ready for Christmas.....thought it was time I checked out the goodness myself....

And look what they are planning.....my neighbour & I plan to attend when more details are shared....I suspect there will need to be 2-3 evenings as this will be largely attended.....


The store did not disappoint....it was "No Tax Day".....the price on an item was what you paid....no additional taxes....(we have a Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) here -  an additional 15% on most goods and services....5% GST (Goods & Services Tax) and 10% Provincial Sales Tax....some items (but not enough) are exempt....

These "bow" trees caught my eye as I walked in....available in two sizes...


And wall or two of tree ornaments...a bit too much for me...but a lot of people do "theme" Christmas trees....


I love this Santa peeking out from a small wooden box....


These velvet stars were available in blue or red....staff were taking down a couple of red ones for a customer.....



A couple of gorgeous canvases.....I still haven't figured out where I will hang the one I purchased at their outlet shop 50% off sale ....




I'm obsessed with this cushion.....I came so close to getting it....but cannot remember how many I have already.....


This cushion was lovely as well....


I see these lit "branch" trees everywhere...year round....mostly on decks & steps outside....



The stocking was a great price at $12.95....giving off a more rustic vibe.....


I luv, luv, luv these velvet battery operated candles.....and velvet covered candle holders!!  I'm trying not to buy things unless I have a specific place for them beforehand.  But it is difficult.....I regret leaving them already....


This adorable crock could be used as a festive holder for kitchen utensils.....


You know these tart warmers are my weakness....I have a couple in my stash already....




I ran into my neighbour while browsing about and "helped" her choose a wall plug in the snowman version....I'm good that way....

There was an awesome selection of tarts....and you know I picked up a few packages....since there was no additional taxes added.....

This adorable Hallowe'en warmer was popular....I'm not alone in my obsession....


I'm crushing on this tote/basket.....another piece I regret leaving behind.....


This little snowman won my heart....just hanging out waiting for someone to take him home....


The only items I purchased were a few packages of the wax tarts....my friend & I have a day trip planned later in the week to the mainland.....for a bit of retail therapy & lunch....I hope you will tag along....

Have you seen these wall sconces all over the internet?  No wiring required...they come with battery operated bulbs and a remote!  I ordered a set....I'll soon be nesting in the main bedroom....getting ready for the winter months....warm fleece sheets, velvet quilt....and new drapery ordered....

I hope these are good quality....otherwise I will be sending them back....will update when they arrive & Mr. Seventies has them put up....



The mornings & evenings are much cooler.....Clancy Mae has a couple of new "escape proof" harnesses and this pretty sweater I picked up on sale while purchasing her food at the pet food store....it's a little short..it's difficult to get clothing long enough for dachshunds....unless custom ordered....but will do until she grows out of it....



Please join me later for blog parties happening over at https://betweennapsontheporch.net/ with Metamorphosis Monday & again tomorrow at https://www.myslicesoflife.com/ for Talking About It Tuesdays.....

As well I'll be sharing over at https://www.gracefilledmoments.me/2026/09/30/sweet-tea-friends-october-link-up/...be sure and drop over & meet some amazing bloggers....

Thanks so much for being here today.....I so appreciate you spending time with me.  Have an awesome day!!

Til next time....

4 comments:

  1. Fun to go Christmas shopping with you, Charlotte. Lots of things to spark the imagination. It’s not too soon to be thinking of Christmas. Nice to see the Christmas things early before they get picked over. Love the sconces. Enjoy your week. Hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As always, Elaine....wonderful to have you along!! I don't think it's too soon to think about Christmas either! Have an awesome week as well!

      Delete
  2. That Inspired Living store looks phenomenal Charlotte and that bow tree certainly caught my eye. I think that store would be too much temptation for me as I have enough trouble staying out of HomeSense. The wall sconces are intriguing and I'll be very curious to see how you make out with them. Clancy Mae looks adorable in her sweater - the blue is the perfect complement to her coloring. Have a great week, my friend (it was 26 here today but snow is forecast for the weekend). Hard to keep up with what to wear lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bow tree would be so easy to make...it is gorgeous!!! Inspired Living is catering to the home decorator in all of us....it's owned by& run by two guys....who listen to their customers!! They are really hands on & very personable! I'll update on the wall sconces....I hope they work out as I planned! It's a balmy 7 here currently....with a high of 11...but no snow in the forecast! Have an awesome week, my friend!

      Delete