Followers

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Favourite Finds

Whew!  The heat has finally arrived here....and I'm luvin' it!!  29 glorious degrees...felt like 37 with the humidex.  Could do without the humidy....but unlike other provinces...we don't get weeks or months of hot, humid weather.  So I'll take it when I can get it...and today is going to be another scorcher!

Yesterday I spent running errands, getting my nails done, picking up dog food for Liesel...ran into my favourite decor store for a half hour or so of browsing!

How adorable is this kitchen towel?  Cute long hair dachshund sporting a top hat and bow tie!  I couldn't leave it in the store...so into my cart it went!!


I'm all about "scents"...sprays, candles and tarts are used daily!  I've purchased these pretty bottles of spray in the past...love them!



They had new sprays in stock....picked up a couple...oh my....they are delicious smelling!  And pretty canisters too!


I'm crushing on these mason jar candles...and they smell twice as awesome!  Next visit....I'm picking up one...or two....


The seventies called...and want this light fixture back...macrame is making a comeback I hear!!


I love this farmhouse butter dish...


My old slipcovers arrive at the seamstress' shop today!  So excited she will begin working on whipping up my new ones!  In the meantime....our sofa and chair are covered in throws and blankets!  I was very disappointed with the non-durability of the fabric....for the price of the pieces...the quality of the fabric was just not there!   I'm leaving the love seat slipcovers as is, for now....as it does not get used all that much and the fabric does not get the wear and tear like the other pieces.

Liesel and I are off for an early morning walk...before the heat sets in!!  





No comments:

Post a Comment