Followers

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

New Slipcovers!!

Our new slipcovers arrived today...and I couldn't be more thrilled!!  The fabric is so soft...(it's all been pre washed three times)...and they fit perfectly!! I could not be happier!!

Some might think it's too much colour...but not me!!



I can't say enough about the quality of the work...and the little details.  Like in one corner on each piece, there is a short zipper and velcro...for easy of putting the slipcover bodies on and off.  And..speaking of that...I was able to put them on with no trouble at all!  First time I didn't need Mr. Seventies to help me pull and tug!  These covers slipped on with little effort at all!!




There are even arm covers...which I didn't think I wanted or would use.  But they fit so nice...happy to have them to protect the arms!

If you are looking for beautiful slipcovers....  www.slipcoverscanada.com

Tammy is awesome to work with...has great ideas and web sites for fabrics.  

It's been an event filled week....the pool is up and running, the driveway is re-paved and the new slipcovers are perfect!!







No comments:

Post a Comment