Followers

Friday, July 20, 2018

Christmas in July?

I spent some time at a couple of my favourite thrift shops...not only enjoyed browsing all the goodies...but savoured the air conditioning at the same time!  Seems others were thinking the same thing....as both shops were busy!

Couldn't help but saunter down the "seasonal aisles"....I bought a large package of navy balls and ornaments since I had a 25% off coupon!  These will be great for filling my outside lanterns during the holidays!!


At the second shop, there were numerous holiday coasters for $2-$3 a set.  I picked up a cute set of four!!


How cute is this cookie jar?  I was tempted...it would make a great addition to the kitchen counter beside glass jars I fill with Christmas candy!   Wish now I had purchased it.  


Loved this whimsical mug!  Look at that adorable penguin peeking out at the back!


While not Christmas...what a great canvas for $6.99!  I think I've mentioned my obsession with cows...had this been the right size..it would have went in my cart! 


Something else I'm on the lookout for is wired ribbon!  I saw quite a few rolls, but none the colours I'm searching for.  I've gotten quite a few for as little as $1.00 a roll...for brand new unopened wired ribbon!  Even with a 50% off coupon that price can't be beat at Michaels!

It's going to be another scorcher today!  We plan to do a bit of staining on the pool deck in the morning...and enjoy the pool the rest of the day!!

Have a great weekend!!





No comments:

Post a Comment