Followers

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Fabulous Finds

Took a spin around my favourite home decor store...picked out a few of my favourite finds!!

Seeing lots of fall and Hallowe'en decor already!!  Could not resist this cute stack of owls!  They ended up in my cart!!


Just look how pretty this bathroom decor is!  *swoon".  Can just picture it on a sumptuous vanity!!


 I was so tempted to pick up a couple of these candle holders!  They are sold separately...but I love how they look together!


And such pretty rose drawer pulls!   Luv these!


It's going to be another hot and humid one here today!  Heat warnings in effect...so I went out earlier in the cool morning and picked a pretty bouquet of lilies.  And my lavender is ready for cutting!!  Once it cools down...I'll cut some back & bring it in to dry.  The house will smell like a lavender patch!!


Mr. Seventies and I are taking a trip in a few weeks...and we've been searching for a soft sided luggage set.  The current set we have is hard sided...and we both dislike the pieces immensely!  They are awkward and heavy...scuff really easy...and the dang zippers are not only a pain in the rear...but a couple have broken.  There was no way were were going to use them again...they will be making their final trip...to goodwill.  

I found a great Canadian website and ordered a two piece set....a 24" and 20" pair with handles and wheels.  We have plenty of carry on size bags...so these should work out perfectly.  And I chose the Burnt Orange colour...as they are easy to spot.  Many years ago....I grabbed the wrong black suitcase from the luggage ramp at the airport!  I was able to return it and get my own bag...but had to wait 24 hours as that section of the airport closed until morning!  Lesson learned.  We will also use some brightly coloured tags or ribbon.  




If it's hot and humid where you are...remember to hydrate and stay cool!  


No comments:

Post a Comment