Followers

Thursday, June 24, 2021

Catching Up

This week has flown by...and with the amazing weather we've been having...we are very happy to have the pool up & running...with the water temperature reaching 26 C degrees (about 78 degrees F).  The water is clear & clean...and very enjoyable....



We have five peony shrubs...this one is in full bloom...along with a yellow one with blossoms that will be popping open today!  A pink one is a bit later...and we purchased a new one at the greenhouse a few weeks ago that will likely bloom next year.  One we purchased last year....has one bloom on it...yet to open.  We can't remember what colour it is...it will be a bit of a surprise for us!!

This one is just too pretty for me to cut a bouquet...


After living here for all these years...and with each summer getting hotter & hotter...we've finally decided to put an air conditioner in the master bedroom.  They are in short supply in the stores here...I was able to order one from a Canadian hardware store...with free shipping to the store.  This is the model we ordered...fingers crossed it is suitable...

I've been looking for a new outdoor mat for the front step...and ordered this one...with curb side pick up today....



I was in need of a couple of sleep shirts...and these ones are absolutely what I was looking for...this one is super lightweight...perfect for summer nights....


And anything tie dye...including sleep shirts...has me at hello.  These are great too for lounging around the house & deck in the evenings too on warm evenings....


And some cute earrings...with wearing my hair short now...I love wearing pretty earrings...

                          



And a cute t shirt dress...can be worn with leggings, capris or shorts under neath.  I love the flutter sleeves and it is super comfortable!




Both Mr. Seventies and I have appointments for our second dose of vaccine...within the next two weeks.  Looking forward to being fully vaccinated.  

Today Liesel & I have a couple of errands to run...a walk to get in...and enjoy the afternoon sitting on the deck & reading.  

Have an awesome day where you are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment