Followers

Thursday, June 17, 2021

Thursday Catch Up

Another busy week...I'm happy to report the pool is clearing up!  I spoke to the pool shop earlier in the week & was advised to continue doing backwashes (to remove some of the over chlorinated water) and add fresh water to dilute the chlorine.

It can take 5-7 days to achieve the right amount of chlorine...and we are getting there.  I likely will take in a water sample for testing tomorrow to see how we are doing.  At least the water is no long cloudy...and we can see the bottom of the pool.  So...it's coming.   Sun really helps the situation as well. 

Mr. Seventies is nearly finished planting the vegetable garden...would you believe we had frost the other night?  We tucked our potted begonias under the covered patio furniture and they did fine.  I think our temps are on the upswing again in the upcoming days.  

I forgot to share some new bedding (yes...I know)...but I wanted a softer, summery look.  I ordered these pretty sheets...the reviews were good...so fingers crossed they are good quality...



And a pretty duvet cover set...since removing the electric blanket from the bed...we have a plain white duvet (non goose feather) on the bed...I love how this one is similar to the guest bedroom duvet cover set...as all the pieces are tied...a really relaxed, summery feel.  And I'm a pink girl at heart...I'll share photos next week. 




It's cool here this morning...I have this comfy piece in this colour and a pretty blue as well...it's so soft...and can be worn with or without leggings....(I'm currently wearing this one with leggings).  Great for running errands and attending appointments...or hanging out on the deck!





The Birkenstock sandals with the soft foot bed arrived...and so far so good.  They are not as soft in the footbed as I would like...but they are okay...and are still comfortable.  And I really like the narrower straps....

I also picked up these ones...although not Birkenstock...they have memory foam footbeds...which are super comfortable...and who doesn't love polka dots?  And again....I like the thinner straps...

If you are a Dad, have a Dad or a step-Dad...a very Happy Father's Day!  We have a bar-be-que planned...with presents & special Father's Day cookies for Mr. Seventies and our son-in-law.  I'll share photos of the adorable cookies....almost too cute to eat!  Almost...

Thank you for stopping by!  Have an awesome day...


No comments:

Post a Comment