Followers

Monday, February 13, 2023

Hello Friends!!

It feels so good to be back and feeling up to blogging again!  Seems like I've been sick forever....but I'm on the mend....and finally able to get back to living life!

We enjoyed an evening out with Mr. Seventies former co-workers and friends...some are still working & a few...like himself have retired.  A great evening spent at a local pub downtown...excellent conversation, drink and food!

I took an opportunity and enjoyed an outing in the stores the other day, as well!  First time in weeks since I have been out & about!  I brought you guys along with me....so let's have a peek at a few great items I saw!!  Not a fan of the chair....but I'm crushing hard on the cushion!!




How adorable is this little egg wreath?  



And ya'll know how I feel about bunnies!!  Resisted a few of them on this outing!  Like this adorable little guy!!



And gorgeous cushions to no end!   With bunnies no less!!



This one almost came home with me.....almost....


Had to resist an awesome smelling bunny candle and dish towel!!


The glasses kill me!!  A-d-o-r-a-b-l-e or what??


Yah....Alexa...if only it were that easy!!


Ohhhh....I'm loving all these wooden beads!  I read where they were "on the way out" as home decor...but I don't much follow any trends!  If I love it...that's all that matters.  My home will not be featured in any magazines...



Not a doxie in sight...but this cushion is just precious!



There was, however this cutie!   I have enough stuffed doxies and Liesel does not need another toy to mangle....


I stopped into Michael's briefly....and they were having a BOGO sale on!  I'm thinking I might like this sign for the shelf in the main bath....


And lastly...and adorable bunny pillow!  Oh it is so cute...and soft...and just the right size for Liesel to think it's a toy and obsess over it!  So, I left it where I found it...


It felt so awesome to be out...and I was able to join Mr. Seventies and Liesel on a walk around the neighbourhood...I have missed walking so much!  The sidewalks are currently clear...doubtful that will last long....I'm sure there is much more nasty weather to come our way.  We have little snow...but endured a few long hours of freezing drizzle and ice pellets a few days ago.  But it's better than having snow storms every second day!!

Join me later today at Between Naps on the Porch for  Metamorphosis Monday.  I have much catching up to do with other bloggers!!  

See you there!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad to hear you are starting to feel better Charlotte - sounds like its been a bit of a rough go lately. Shopping is a good sign lol! I love the cute sign for your bathroom and had a good chuckle over the Alexa sign. Take care over there my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Kim...hope all is well on your side of the country! Take care my friend!!

    ReplyDelete