Followers

Friday, February 17, 2023

New Wardrobe Pieces

It appears old man winter is rearing his ugly head today....we have a snowfall warning in effect for the next twenty four hours....and ice pellets.   So far, they are not predicting high winds...so there is that.... 

I placed an order a few weeks ago for a couple of cozy, warm sweaters...I love the bright, cheerful colours...


Hard to pick a favourite as they both fit perfectly and are cuddly soft....and toasty warm....


I can always use a pretty scarf and knitted cap...and the colours co-ordinate so well with my new sweaters...


The beanie cap is just the right thickness for warmth....I've worn it 2-3 times and it keeps my ear covered and head warm!


After Christmas, I ordered a leather back pack from Fossil....they were having an amazing sale....and I do love a back pack/bag...and this one is gorgeous....


It's a little larger than I like....I don't carry much when I'm out & about....but it is working out fine for me...


And how about this gorgeous bouquet of tulips!!!  To clarify..they are faux tulips from Amazon...but look and feel just like real tulips!!  It will be a few months before we see any up in our gardens...so in the meantime....I'll enjoy these...there is about thirty so it makes a full display.....




Today will be a "day in camp" until this storm passes through....I'll catch up on Season Two of Carnival Row!!

Have an awesome weekend and thanks so much for stopping by!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment