Followers

Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Welcome Heart Month!!

January has certainly been a write off for this old gal!  Things are on the upswing.....February should see me feeling much better!   Completed my first iron infusion....with another scheduled for next week....


Ironically, there was a patient...who has too much iron!  Has to have it drained (via IV every three months)!    Go figure....and then there is me....anemic...needing iron!

It has been a rough road my friends... if you've experienced dangerously low ferritin and hemoglobin counts....it is miserable with numerous side effects. 

I've been nowhere...unless it's been to visit my Doctor or the hospital....but here's hoping that all changes this month!

The polar vortex has arrived....much colder days in the forecast.  -21 windchill this morning....Liesel's least favourite weather...besides snow.....and rain.....and wind. 

Thanks so much to anyone who has hung with me these past couple of months on my road back to health.  I have missed taking Liesel for walks & look forward to when she & I can do an outing together.  Mr. Seventies & she have been scouting out the neighbourhood when the weather is suitable....

And I've missed blogging...catching up with everyone.  Let's hope soon my friends....drop over to Between Naps on the Porch for  Metamorphosis Monday.
 

2 comments:

  1. So glad you’re on the mend. Praying you regain your strength quickly. Being sick is no fun any time of year. RHill, TX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you have started your treatments Charlotte! I do hope you start to feel better and you and Liesel can go for walks again - although the polar vortex doesn't sound very appealing to me lol. Take care over their my friend!

    ReplyDelete