Followers

Monday, March 27, 2023

Sometimes It Pays to Wait!

A few days back, I posted daughter and I scouted out Inspired Living decor store....where I had purchased the wooden heart shape bowl & ceramic apples....and saw a couple of other items I had my eye on....

Well what came up on their FB page....but both items....now 50% off!  (pardon the popcorn ceiling....(it's a bone of contention with me).  I'd love to either have it removed or have is speckled over....still trying to sell Mr Seventies on the idea....  


And this adorable tea pot was 50% off as well!  It fits in perfectly in my cabinet....really glad I waited until bth pieces were on clearance!!




I came across this adorable planter...which I'm crushing hard on.  Hoping it will go on sale...as I wouldn't pay $24.95 for it!   Even if it is a doxie!


A a cute send of book ends...


My birthday celebration btw was wonderful.....the cake was absolutely delicious!  Rich chocolate...


As always, I was spoiled with much appreciated gifts.....daughter in Nova Scotia gifted me a new lap desk...which I desperately needed.....


And the most adorable dachshund silicone ice cube tray!   How fun are these?



Daughter & family here gifted me with an Amazon gift card, new oven mitts (for my new oven when it arrives) and a delicious meal of Chinese food!

Mr. Seventies & Liesel gifted me an additional Amazon gift card and this beautiful birthstone charm for my Pandora bracelet...




Friday afternoon I spent having yet anther iron infusion.....and one scheduled for next week.  It has been snowing here for the past three days!   I think total amounts are around the 35 cm mark!   (over a foot of snow).    One small blessing is the snow has not been accompanied by high winds!  So there is that. 

It's gotta be spring somewhere.  Maybe where you are?  This upcoming weekend is grand baby's third birthday....we are excited to celebrate this milestone.  And the following weekend is Easter!!  Great things to look forward to.

Thanks for stopping by today...be sure and check out blogger Between Naps on the Porch for  Metamorphosis Monday .   


 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I love to see a good deal - so happy for you! Your birthday gifts are awesome and hope the little doxie planter goes on sale for you. We still have a ton of snow here as well and the temperatures have been below normal so spring is definitely taking its time in getting here. Good luck with the upcoming transfusion!

    ReplyDelete