Followers

Wednesday, March 29, 2023

How We Do Spring Here

Welcome to spring on our little oasis!  It was snowy most of last week....here is how things looked on Monday...

Mr. Seventies loading Liesel in her car seat....


The back deck and yard....we have better chance of having a white Easter than a white Christmas!



 All this snow does is make getting around messy & sloppy.....and wet.  Quite a bit has melted and the roads and sidewalks are bare....so there is that.  And rain in the forecast for the weekend....

In other exciting news....I suspect I'm kettle cursed.   This happened....the lid handle snapped off.  It was technically not screwed on...which one would expect.  While still useable...I don't intend to use it without being able to pop the top off...


I came across this pretty lady on Amazon....love the colour!  It sits on its own base.....with built in cord storage!!



It was inexpensive...I don't expect to get years of service from it...but thought I'd give it a try....I don't seem to be having much luck with the pricier models!


Today feels like a good day to take in some retail therapy!  Hope you have an awesome day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment