Followers

Friday, March 31, 2023

March - Out Like A Lamb

But it's still snowy & chilly here - with a -16 C windchill this morning!   Yesterday felt more like spring....with snow melting everywhere.  Last evening we had a few flurries....

During a recent visit to Inspired Living home decor....I spotted this canvas...yep....they are a couple of "asses".  I like to think of it as a portrait of Mr. Seventies and I!!    Call me weird....but I'm obsessing over it.  Don't be surprised if it shows up in our home.   Just sayin'


You'd think I'd be falling all over this one...and I am loving it.  Maybe I'm going for more of that "barn yard" feel.   I mean...who doesn't love a cow lounging on a sofa???



And this huge white pitcher!!  I had to pick it up....it is ceramic....and I need it.  The hydrangea not so much....they are ungawdly expensive!!  But that pitcher though....


And the new electric kettle arrived.  Not going to lie...it's a bit gaudy.  But works like a charm....lights up when you turn it on....and the top pops up when you push the button....for fill up.  I'm sure it won't have a long life span....but it's better than boiling water in a steel pot!  And it automatically shuts off when boil is complete.  Perfect for this gal....as I have a tendency to forget when I set things in motion.  I miss the timer on my wall oven terribly...I use it for everything....from cooking, filling up the pool with water.....to reminders when to do somethings.  



Golden years....my "ass".   Have an awesome weekend...birthday celebrations for our little heart warrior tomorrow!   Picking up her cake order before the festivities!!




No comments:

Post a Comment