Followers

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

What Are These?

Ok friends.  I'm stumped.  I was checking out the tart melts at Wal Mart (my main reason for going there)...and I came across these...

And have not a clue what they are or how you use them.  There is nothing on the packaging that helps...they are not wax I'm pretty certain...



They smell awesome... I honestly don't know what they are or how to use them....and there wasn't a staff member around to ask....so thought I'd throw it out there to see if anyone knows where to use these "fragrance discs".  They almost have a plastic feel to them.   Anyone??


I was so happy when I swung by Home Sense....and the lamp I saw the other day...was still on the shelf!  It would have served me right had it been gone....I know better than to push for a second chance!  But there it was....and here it is looking all pretty in our smallest bedroom...


It amazes me how quickly things get snatched up in Home Sense!  There were two cushions, like the one I purchased for the buffalo plaid chair...both gone.  I told Mr. Seventies someone else out there has awesome taste!!  There were three sets of place mats...the ones I picked up for the kitchen table....gone.  It was unwise of me to leave the lamp...I know better.  There was only the one....very thankful it was still available....

Michaels is having a BOGO sale...since I have a couple of candles coming from Bath & Body Works...I didn't purchase any....but these smell amazing....and you buy one....get one free...


We have a little bit of snow in the forecast for Friday...15 cm or so.  I've suspected we've gotten off easy this winter....but we have a ways to get through it yet!

And before I forget....let's welcome a new month!!!


Thanks for spending your time with me!  See you again soon!!


2 comments:

  1. I’m no help with the fragrance disks! Your lamp is perfect. We have a Home Sense store within a few miles of our home, but I have never been inside. My favorites are still thrift stores. Enjoying our springlike weather here in Texas. Hope spring arrives in your area soon. RHill, TX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of your spring like weather!! Spring is weeks & weeks away here...we had a dusting of snow overnight. Oh you really should take a cruise around Home Sense...you may be surprised what you find! I love thrift stores...we only have a couple in my area...there are two I really enjoy about a 45 minute drive though. Have an awesome weekend in Texas!!!

    ReplyDelete