I have a weakness for fall throws....and these ones don't disappoint! Granddaughter calls them "Boo blankets'....Winners does not disappoint with their selections....
I thought I'd share a few of the ones I found.....and the one that was too pretty to resist....I' crushing on the colours in this one....
Nothing anything cozier than snuggling up in a warm throw on a cool fall evening....
I love using a warm throw when we have the fire pit light outside, the wood is crackling & enjoying a toasted marshmallow.....or two....aren't the soft colours beautiful in this one? It was my second choice & almost came home with me....
These next two are definately giving off Hallowe'en vibes.....
Just to push the season along even further.....my thoughts went to the issue of Clancy Mae not having a stocking to hang on the mantle this Christmas....what will Santa Paws ever put her treats in on Christmas Eve?
Etsy does not disappoint....I was wanting a good side knitted stocking....and chose a white one with a red cuff.....personalized with her name....and a red dachshund head embroidered on it as well....
Aren't these just beautiful?
Oh...I almost forgot we saw the musical production of "Come From Away" over the weekend! Wow is all I can say!! The Confederation Centre theatre seats over 1,000 and it was full to capacity! It was an amazing production....we followed it up enjoying a delicious meal at the Redwater Rustic Grille....a beautiful, quiet, intimate spot....we enjoy the atmosphere....and the food is amazing! We're not into pub food....and there is an abundance of pubs especially in the downtown area.....
After our meal, we browsed the downtown area...I popped into Seahouse clothing shop....it was really busy...with lots of tourists taking advantage of a great sale! I picked up a gorgeous deep pink embroidered sweatshirt....at a phenomenal sale price....
I'd also been seeing these Clark's clog-type sandal all over the internet....I decided to trust the Clark name & ordered a pair....and I wasn't disappointed! I ordered them in black....they come in brown as well I think...
As a rule, I shy away from anything with a heel....but these have a really soft footbed...and are so comfortable...and can be worn with anything....
That is about all from here....the weather has been hot...and amazing although mid week we have more rain in the forecast! We've been getting in a lot of pool time....the potatoes in the garden are in blossom (which means delicious new potatoes soon)!
That is about all from here....the weather has been hot...and amazing although mid week we have more rain in the forecast! We've been getting in a lot of pool time....the potatoes in the garden are in blossom (which means delicious new potatoes soon)!
Be sure and join me later today over at https://betweennapsontheporch.net/ for Metamorphosis Monday and again tomorrow at https://www.myslicesoflife.com/ for Talking About It Tuesdays....
Thanks so much for sharing your time with me today....
Til next time....






Clancy Mae’s stocking is the cutest! She’s going to be thrilled. Loved seeing all the fall throws - such pretty patterns. I do like the one you chose. Your new sweatshirt looks warm and cozy. Pretty colour, too. Enjoy your week. Hugs, Elaine
ReplyDeleteHappy Monday, Elaine!! I can't wait to receive Clancy Mae's stocking.! I'm happy too with the new throw I chose....I'm drawn to those colours! Have an awesome week, my friend. (((hugs)))
ReplyDelete