Thursday, July 30, 2026

My Hallowe'en Amazon Finds

I felt a little pang of guilt obsessing over Hallowe'en & fall decor & "stuff"......until I saw numerous ads for "Back To School" sales!!!   Schools have barely been out a month here.....and don't start up again until September!  I do realize in some areas schools are done earlier than the end of June....and start back up in August (ugh)....but not in the Maritime provinces.....

So, I'm over the guilt and sharing my finds on Amazon...and a "few" have made it into my shopping list....

These are what started it all...how adorable are they??  (I didn't write down the prices....as I was positive I would remember).  I don't.



Doug the Ghost dog!!!  I have this cushion....and need this tea light...



This.  Made it to my list .  It's a treat jar.   Add to cart please.


I am obsessed with this tablecloth....I have one ordered elsewhere.....but might need to have two!!


This awesome piece of decor....*swoon*.....it's giving me PB vibes....for a lot less $$



I think I have a set of these mugs....or some similar.....maybe I could use a couple more....



I've promised myself I wouldn't add any more....til I know what I have already have....but it's hard....just sayin'.



And I need this apron....not because I cook...but because I need it....or Mr. Seventies would look adorable wearing it....right?  Maybe a Pumpkin King.....


Okay....so this was an "add to cart" item....there is only so much I can resist!  Purchase was sanctioned by Clancy Mae....



I've seen a these on trees in yards when we do our Hallowe'en tour around the city....gives me a laugh every time....


This pretty pumpkin comes in a variety of colours....this one has me crushing on it pretty hard....


Ok, I'll stop for now & if you're still with me....thank you.  You are my peeps.

It's been hot the past few days, we've been enjoying lazy days....grand daughter is hanging out with us today.  It's cooler & perhaps a shower in the forecast.  Might be a great day, if the showers hold off to spend some time at a park on the waterfront....she loves it there!! 

Inspired Living have brought in a huge assortment of framed Christmas canvases to their warehouse location.....in a variety of sizes!  All are 50% off.  For the weekend only.  I likely won't be visiting the sale....I have no wall space to hang anything!

It's a long weekend in some places....not here.  But if you are celebrating in your area....enjoy!

Thanks so much for spending your time with me....I so appreciate it!

Til next time.....



2 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, you and Clancy Mae know how to shop. Lovely Halloween goodies. Will Clancy Mae go trick or treating? She could be a hot dog, lol. Enjoy the day with your granddaughter. Make happy memories. Hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do have a hot dog costume! We'll see what the weather brings Halloween night...she just may join grand daughter trick or treating! Have an awesome weekend!! (((hugs))

      Delete