Clancy Mae's spay day is today! She's struggling so to eat kibble the past couple of days....we found another tooth on the floor! That is six we've come across so far....likely a few more we haven't found.
She hasn't had much appetite & even though her kibble pieces are small....she struggles to chew & have no doubt her mouth is sore. We will be happy when the teething phase is over! And the heat likely isn't helping....thank dawg for quick dips in the pool to cool her off & we're keeping the house cool with the air on....another warm one in the forecast for today! We had thunder & lightening overnight....
Clancy Mae had a quick at home spa treatment...nothing like a sweet smelling pup with clean ears! Hopefully, her nails will be trimmed when she is under anethesia today. I'll update once her surgery is over & we can bring her home....
Her CKC registration papers arrived....her Daddy's name is Crocus Creeks Wyatt and her Mama's is Kenleap Lady Danger.....
Before we browse Bath & Body Works.....remember the dachshund treat jar I ordered? Well....that was a bust...I must have missed the dimensions.....but it is much too small...not serviceable at all...cute but of little use to me....it was sent back.....
Bath & Body Works is full on fall & Hallowe'en mode...I managed to pick up a few things....how adorable is this soap holder?
Some pretty soap & candle holders.....everything decked out......I'm so crushing on this ghost!!!
And what great candle holders they have in stock.....these soft fabric pumpkins are available in a great choice of colours...
Prepare yourself for the price of this gorgeous piece......$275!! *thud*. Did you just faint? I near did..
What an adorable little bag to fill....luv it!!
They were giving out coupons to use for future purchase.....I have about 5 of them....I shared with daughter & neighbour.....and plan to use one to pick up this amazing cauldron candle holder! It lights up! Bonus!
And how about this guy...(or gal).....spooky!
And they have such a collection of wallflower plug ins.....and dozens of scents to use with them....I think I picked up 10 scent refills....in my defence - they were on sale!
I managed to restrain myself...but chose three....the first one....to use in the kitchen....(they also double as nightlights)......this kitchen mixer is holding my favourite scent - Pumpkin Pecan Waffles.....smells amazing!!
I couldn't resist this adorable piece for the bath....how adorable are the bubbles and that towel! Such great details....
The third one (sorry for this not so great photo.....it was getting dark).....I placed in the main bedroom....it's holding a Lavender & Vanilla scent....
Of course the room sprays were on sale.....in my favourite scent...I picked up a couple......
The one wick candles were also on sale.....and again, my favourite scent! The sales clerk advised the best way to get a sense of the scent of any particular candle....is to open it & sniff the lid! The scent is stronger there....who knew?
Someone asked if I was done using tarts.....don't be silly......
Gosh...I do love that store! Not hard to tell, right?
Once we drop Clancy Mae off this morning, I have a few errand to run...(keep my mind busy). The surgery suits I ordered were a bust....neither XS or Small sizes fit well. I picked up a pack of onesies in the baby section at Wal Mart.....however the preemie size I purchased are too small, I need to exchange for the newborn size.
I think they will work well, to keep her from getting at her incision. Mr. Seventies mentioned we will need to cut out a hole for her tail.....I never even thought of that, lol! For potty breaks the onesies are easy enough to snap open & roll up out of the way.....
Sending positive vibes the Clancy Mae’s surgery goes well. She will look adorable in a little new-born onesie. I enjoyed your visit to Bath and Body Works. I really like their foaming hand soaps. Hugs, Elaine
ReplyDeleteHi Charlotte! Thanks for the virtual shopping at Bath and Body Works as I seldom get there. I had no idea that they carried Halloween stuff lol. I hope Clancy Mae's surgery went well today and she is soon back to her old self (with new teeth). Hugs to you both, my friend!
ReplyDeleteBath & Body Works is awesome!! Luv that store!! Clancy doing well....looking forward to new teeth...lol. Have a great week my friend!!
DeleteShe is so cute! Have you heard to put bone broth over her kibble? The broth is supposed to be good for them and it will soften the food.
ReplyDeleteI need to go to B and B. I fell in love with their Moonlit Goddess laundry detergent. I use unscented All and put just a smidge of the Moonlit Goddess in and it's just perfect for me.
We used chicken broth...she wasn't interested. She is eating much better after surgery & today. We agree she is pretty cute!! I didn't know B & B sold laundry detergent - I've not seen it here! Thanks for the heads up!!
Delete