Monday, September 14, 2026

Kitchen Hallowe'en Vibes

The kitchen is looking "spooktacular" these days!!  When asked of Mr. Seventies if it was "too much",  he asked how I felt.  " I luv having it ready for Hallowe'en".... and he responded that is all that matters.... (he loves it too btw).....

I hope you enjoy seeing everything as much as we do....not exactly a "tablescape"....but festive nonetheless.....





Coffee/tea/hot chocolate area set up....we use the mugs daily....my favourite are the Witches Brew....




"Marvin's" pumpkin is full of little bags of gummy candy....much to Mr. Seventies delight...



A couple of things we stock up on are batteries (all sizes) and command strips!!  And candles....both batterie operated and "real" ones!   Bath & Body Works had a great sale - three wick candles were on sale for half price....I picked up a couple of my favourites to use under the electric candle warmer....


After stopping in to pick up candles, I then swung by a thrift store....I was looking for toys in particular for Clancy Mae....and my visit did not disappoint....I didn't take time to look at much else...


So far she has been pretty good not ripping or shredding them apart....but at $1.75 each it wouldn't be a total loss on my investment.....


Our hydrangeas did not produce one flowering blossom this year.....but I have a friend whose shrubs supplied me with a few pink coloured stems.....I set them in a basket to dry naturally....


I've been waiting until the glass repair in the family room is completed before decorating in there....it's been two months since the window was measured.  The installer who was to call last week....was on his honeymoon.....hoping he reaches out this week.....(I'll be calling mid week if not).....

Please join me later today at https://betweennapsontheporch.net/ for Metamorphosis Monday and again tomorrow where I will be sharing over at https://www.myslicesoflife.com/ for Talking About It Tuesdays...

Thanks so much for sharing a bit of your time with me today,  I so appreciate you being here....

Til next time.....

2 comments:

  1. Your home looks spooktacular! And I know you’re having fun. Pretty nice “not a table scape”! Very cute stuffies for Clancy Mae.Enjoy your Monday. Hugs, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Monday, Elaine!! Thanks for your sweet words....and I am having fun...lol! Have an awesome day, my friend!!! (((hugs)))

      Delete