Followers

Monday, April 8, 2019

Start of Another Week

I'm excited to share photos of the wicker patio tables...they arrived last week.   I wanted to open and inspect them and be certain they were in perfect condition....rather than wait until June or July to discover an issue.

I'm happy to report they are perfect condition.  You never know when items are shipped if they arrive in one piece.  We have received items over the years, that arrived in perfect boxes...but were damaged when they left the warehouse.


These have a good weight to them...so they won't be blowing around on warm, blustery summer days...




Not sure why this looks to be sitting crooked...but it's not.  Must be the angle I photographed it...they are both in perfect shape.



I was cruising around Home Sense last week and found this cute cushion....


It looks right at home on the guest room bed....


I came very close to purchasing this adorable mug...I wasn't thinking of using it for beverages...but rather holding my make up brushes.  I decided the brushes are fine...and are already stored in a bunny planter.  But this one's cuteness was tempting....



And tulips are out and about...mostly in grocery floral shops and Wal Mart...since I'm craving everything spring...I purchased a bouquet.  It will be a few weeks before our own tulips will be ready for picking.  In the meantime...I get to enjoy these...




On an unrelated topic...I came across Paw Balm...for Liesel's foot pads.  Sometimes walking on pavement or gravel outside can make her pads feel rough...well not anymore.  Think of it like hand cream we use to hydrate our hands.   It recommends applying after a walk or before bed.  I'm going to massage it on her paws before bed...as this is a "quiet" time for her....

It's produced by a Canadian company...with all natural products which make is safe in the event paws get licked.  


And for my paws...new sandals!   I've been wanting Espadrilles and most I was seeing had wedge heels...which were really nice...but I need something with less heel...but not too flat.  I think these ones will suit just fine.  I'll let you know when they arrive and I give them a test drive!  


Lots of sun here today...but still cool.  And rumours of a bit of snow for tomorrow...enough already.  Going to be out and about today...enjoying the sunshine!







No comments:

Post a Comment