Followers

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Rain, Rain...Go Away!

We haven't seen the sun for a number of days...skies are overcast at best....and it's been raining....torrential downpours over the weekend.  Forecasts are reporting rain mixed with flurries overnight.  Ya, how about that?

At least the pellet stove was serviced...the blower was replaced.  It will be running for a few more weeks (months).  On the positive side...all the ice in the pool has melted!  Mr. Seventies has been scooping out leaves...he may take the cover off this weekend.  It depends on the weather...

Remember this top that I had ordered in brown?  It arrived and I loved it so much....I ordered one in white!!  It is really comfortable...and washes beautifully.  I didn't put it in the dryer, but hung it to dry.


And I ordered another of the long hoodie dress...I previously ordered it in grey...and again...loved it so ordered in another colour...Coffee Brown this time. (picture shows black...)  I literally could live in this for ever!  It is so comfortable...and warm...as our temps are just a few degrees above 0.  I wore this with leggings and skinny jeans.




And how adorable is this vintage goebel girl with dachshunds figurine?  I was the successful bidder in an online auction for dog rescue.  I haven't received it yet...but it should be here any day now.  Just look at those two little wiener dogs...little snouts in the air!  And those red shoes!!  C-u-t-e!!



That is about all that is going on here...we had a provincial election yesterday...that was all the buzz today.   Liesel had a spa appointment this morning...she really likes her groomer...and that makes me very happy to leave her in Tracey's care.  

We have an upcoming visit planned to see my nephew in Ottawa.   He and his wife are paw-rents to a couple of French bulldog cuties.....Diesel and Daisy.  My nephew, Matt lives in Ottawa as well...will get to spend some time with him as well.  


Til next time.....



No comments:

Post a Comment