Followers

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

April Showers Bring May Flowers

Let's hope that is true!  Heavy rains in the forecast today.

Since we've been having such beautiful days, my four legged BFF and I decided to do some serious browsing/shopping.....


We have a number of stores that allow pets...which is so awesome!  I would never leave Liesel unattended in a vehicle...yet people do it all the time!  I carry a soft throw so I can place it in the cart and she is comfortable and able to check people out.  She is nervous in new places...or anywhere out of the normal routine...but she enjoyed our outing and we didn't stay long. 

All spring items were 50% off!  We love a good sale!  This pretty painted wood sign says it all.  


This one is metal and so spring like!  I wish I had some place to hang it....



I really like these glass-less window frames...these were not available when I was searching for a couple a few years back...and I am very happy with mine...(one in the master bedroom and the other in the laundry room)...and they were actually old window frames I found and Mr Seventies removed the glass for me.  These ones are all ready to go as is!  The possibilities are endless....



I was on the hunt for a basket...looking for one suitable to hold pool towels, bathing suits, dog safety harnesses, sunscreen, etc.  I liked this one but preferred a basket with a top and not sure round would hold everything needed....



Yup...this describes me on some days...as it's good to keep busy....



I thought this was nice...be great hanging in a kitchen or propped up on the counter...



I found the perfect basket! And 50% off as well!  Done and done.  I chose the top basket ...the one under neath had a small bit of damage on the top.  I think this will suite my needs perfectly!

Liesel thought so too!


My girl did so well in the store...people stopped to fuss over her and a gave a few pats on the head...she loved the attention!

And with that, we decided it was time to get a drink of water and a couple of biscuits.  






No comments:

Post a Comment