Followers

Monday, April 1, 2019

Welcome To a Brand New Month!!




I'm thinking spring has sprung!  Most of the snow on our property is gone...thanks to warm temperatures, rain and fog.  Fingers crossed we've seen the last of winter.
Mr. Seventies is anxious to get outside and do yard work.  We are a long way from that...the ground is really wet and mushy.

Pretty quiet on the home front...the pellet stove technician was here last week...and the blower needs to be replaced.  Except they are on back order...so until that time when one arrives...we are required to unplug the stove.when not in use .as the blower runs after being turned off.  Annoying...but not the end of the world. 

I was reading online that you can burn these laundry beads in your tart warmer...I purchased this one to give it a try..


And it does work!  But be warmed....the scent is strong and over powering!  I'm usually one for strong scents...but these were way to strong for my liking.  They smell awesome...like you are doing laundry non-stop.  I may use them if I'm low on wax tarts...and in small amounts.  
Anyone else tried them?

I want to share a couple of cute clothing items I picked up...this blouse is so pretty and light...can't wait to wear it!  Loving the purple and black!


And this two piece set wasn't even on sale...that's a sign I really, really like it!  Not waiting for a sale...I was concerned my size would sell out.  The top has ties on the shoulders...


I'm not 100% liking the split on the bottom of the capris...I may have them stitched up.  I feel they flounce around too much when I walk.  It's certainly an easy fix...



That's about it for today!  Going to enjoy this spring like weather!!





No comments:

Post a Comment