Followers

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Couple More Patio Items and Day Trip

I knew the current outdoor rugs I have would not play nicely with the new patio furniture.  I've been keeping my eyes open for any on sale.  I lucked out and found this one...it goes really well with the wicker and rust colour cushions on the furniture....


I was browsing around the other day and found these great wicker tables on clearance...exactly what I was envisioning.....and did I mention they were on clearance?  I ordered two...and with that...the patio collection is complete.


I motored to the mainland yesterday...the first stop upon arrival was Bath and Body Works....I could spend hours there!    This is just some of my haul...I picked up about six bottles of men's body wash and spray for Mr. Seventies not included in the photo.  We both have enough lotions and potions to do us for some time..



Then we hit up my favourite store....Pier 1...and they did not disappoint...this runner is beautiful...and would look awesome on a bureau or dresser.  At $49.99...I admired it..and walked away.


I love this beautiful chair and cushion...perfect for spring.  Cushions were on sale...buy one and get the second 50%m off...



I saw this gorgeous chair and thought how perfect it would be for my make up vanity!!  Had I discovered it when I was looking...I would have purchased it.  But I have a comfy stool that works fine...but this was almost too good to pass up...




I love this sign....which was on clearance.  Truer words were never printed!!  "Happiness begins with a wet nose and ends with a wagging tail".   Agree 1000%.....



And as usual...found some gorgeous canvas paintings....next to bunnies...I love birds!!


I am attracted to paintings which are done using a painters knife....which gives a 3D effect to the painting...*swoon*.....



And you just know I'm crushing on anything bunny...I mean...how adorable are they? (must be the kid in me)...



Kissably cute or what?

I'm calling this a little dachshund....sure looks like one to me!




And give me a barn painting any time...I am so drawn to them.  Maybe I was a farm gal in a previous life?




Another sweet cushion!  Would you believe I didn't purchase anything?  It was just fun to browse and check everything out!  Mr. Seventies is already calling our rooms "Pillow Land"...it's getting harder and harder to convince him..."just one more"....



My BFF did purchase a few items...a pretty tablecloth and of course, creams and lotions from Bath and Body Works.  And a cute pair of striped capris for summer. 

I ordered this set online...and it is ready for pick up today...nice to wear on hot summer days!



The weather was beautiful yesterday...the sun was out and it was actually too warm for our winter jackets.  We enjoyed a delicious lunch at one of our favourite haunts...and when we both tired...we decided it was time to head home.  

Another successful jaunt to the mainland!!












No comments:

Post a Comment