Followers

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Let's Go Window Shopping

I had a chance to be out and about over the weekend...it almost feels like spring here...but I won't be fooled into a false sense of security.  It has been very sunny and mild....and rain forecasted for the weekend...that should rid us of what snow we have.

As I was heading out...I noticed this ice formation on the tree at the corner of the house...thought it was cool...the tree is a Japanese Yew I believe.  We did not plant it...but had we not moved the front walkway out a few feet...you would walk right into it!  People forget when they plant a seedling or shrub...it's going to grow!!  This tree was barely knee high when we moved in....




So, a few things to get to....how crazy gorgeous is this lamp?  And huge...it weighs a ton or close to it!  


And bunnies springing up everywhere!





These were on a shelf...but they can be hung....



Would look awesome on a feature wall!  My daughter has a beautiful feature wall in her home...
as you walk up the steps to the main level...and it looks beautiful....



I'm crushing on this piece big time!  I think it would be a perfect fit in my bathroom...beside the tub...a spot for a towel...maybe a candle.  There were two of them...so I didn't purchase it...but I think today might be the day it comes home with me.  The fixtures in the bath are chrome...and this is more of a gold...but I think it would fit in nicely.


I mentioned my basket obsession a few posts back...how amazing is this basket with a lid?  Perfect for storage at the end of a bed...or even a coffee table!  Notice the wheels too on the bottom....luv it!!




Adorable dish towels...


How about these paintings....the windows have a 3D effect!  This is my favourite...luvin the little birds on the branches...


And it comes in white...very spring like!


One thing I have been keeping an eye out for is a new kettle!  Couldn't really find one that I liked...until I saw this photo on a FB page I follow...and they are available at Home Sense! 




Can you guess where I'm heading today?   My favourite is the green enamel kettle...but white would work just as well.  

















No comments:

Post a Comment