Followers

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Guest Bedroom Refresh

The pretty bedding set for the guest bedroom arrived a few days ago...and being the impatient person I am...I couldn't wait til spring to do a refresh in the room.   I still have some tweaking to do...a bedside lamp has been ordered...and because the room is small...we only have one night table beside the bed.  I'm considering adding one to the other side...it would have to be a small table as well.

It's even difficult to get photos of the room...but I do love the comforter set.  It is so soft and pretty.  A few minutes in the dryer on steam setting and wrinkles fall right out....


I found this set on Amazon...and am really pleased with the quality..


So that's a sneak peek...you gotta love these older homes (ours was built in 1973)....little thought was given to design.   Even furniture shopping is a challenge...since door openings are only 34" wide.   Now they have condo size furniture available...and I can understand why.

In other news, my daughter and I are taking in a production at the Confederation Centre of the Arts...remember the tv series The Golden Girls?



Here they are in puppet form for the production called "Thank You For Being My Friend".  How adorable are they?  My favourite character has always been Dorothy!  They have done an excellent job of creating the puppets in like images...that's Blanche, Sophia, Dorothy and Rose!

We plan to meet for dinner then take in the show!  Cameras and recorders are not allowed in the theatre...so I won't be able to take photos.  

It was a snow day yesterday...seems like spring is a long way off yet!  Mr. Seventies is going out to clear the walkways and steps.  

Happy Shrove Tuesday as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment