Followers

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

A Few New Wardrobe Pieces

With it feeling more "spring" like the last few days, I've been going through my summer clothes...putting them in two piles.  One pile is for clothes I mostly wear...and second pile for items I no longer wear and can be donated.

So, with that purge...I chose a few new things for summer!  First is a cotton/linen jacket..which can be worn as a jacket or a top.  Generous in size and this colour Coffee Red is what I chose.  I will wear it as an early spring or fall jacket.



I'll probably just live in this...very snuggly for cool nights!  Crushing big time on the pockets!



And thinking along the lines of warm and snuggly....its a good time to pick up flannel sleep wear on sale!  I have this night shirt in red...so when it came on sale I chose a blue one!


Although I am not a pyjama wearer...I do like having sets to wear in the evenings...and these were too good a sale price to pass up!



With having a pool, I can never have enough bathing suits..and this floral tankini set will get lots of wear this summer!


A couple of cute tops to wear with capris or shorts....this one will be great on really hot days!


This cute top is peplum...which is a perfect choice for curvy gals like me!!  I love the heart shape cut out on the back.



I'm a huge fan of light weight denim capris...


I mentioned in an earlier post we plan to visit my nephew and his wife later in the spring.  They are pawrents to a couple of adorable French bulldogs.  

I ordered this pretty soft pink bulldog scarf for my nephew's wife...I hope she likes it!  It arrived yesterday and it's even prettier in person!


And for my nephew, who is a coffee drinker...a great bulldog mug for his office!  It has arrived as well..and is a sturdy, good size mug!


And lastly, my friend came across this autumn cushion cover...it was marked down for clearance (Pottery Barn)...so I snatched it up.  It's a good size 16 x 24...will tuck it away for fall!



And an update to the pellet shortage...Home Depot got a large shipment in...Mr. Seventies picked up a load over the weekend..I would miss the wood heat terribly if we had not been able to find any. n We were down to our last two bags!  We have an order coming with a local company as well...so we will have an abundance to get us through.

This is my birthday week!  Looking forward to my celebration this up coming weekend...my girls, their significant others and two grand daughters will be here !  Love getting my family together!

Hope you have an awesome day!!











No comments:

Post a Comment