Followers

Monday, March 11, 2019

Master Bedroom Refresh

I know it's not spring, but the calendar says it will be in the coming days.  I'm not sure we have an "official" spring here...we seem to go from late winter into early summer...snowstorms in May are nothing new here.

With the time change, the evenings are longer....that's a start.  I decided to freshen up the master bedroom...maybe that will prompt spring to come!


You can't see the bedskirt, it's the same colour as the two decorator cushions....I love the colourful quilt on the foot of the bed! The pink cushion was a Home Sense find!  The Lazybones quilt, (reminds me of icing of a cake)  shams and Euro shams I already had.



It's raining bunnies!!  These aren't specifically for Easter...I'm a bunny lover from way back! And they look right at home perched on the dresser.



This gives you some idea who small the bedroom is....which is why I chose this Canadian made furniture...it's smaller and definitely worth the wait (about 8 weeks).  We are able to fit nightstands on either side of the bed...as they are only 18" wide.  And each piece has a "hidden drawer"...great for storing papers, jewellery, and such.



And some "designers" say no to televisions in the bedroom.  And to that I say to each his own.  I enjoy watching an hour or so of tv before going to sleep...usually there is not much on that catches my fancy...unless is a HGTV show....and there are a gazillion of those on!

So there you have it...our bedroom refresh!  Later in the month, two of my young grand daughters will be visiting...I've done up a couple of Easter basket treats for them!  Grace Bailey is in grade 6 and Charly Catherine is in grade 1.   Very much looking forward to their visit!



Mr. Seventies has a touch of the flu, so he is a bit under the weather today.  I will nurse him back to health and hopefully this strain will run it's course in 24 hours.  We did have flu shots.....I do feel that lessons the severity.  

Have a great day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment