Followers

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

A Couple of New Additions

I want to share a cute lamp I purchased (Wayfair.ca) for this little dresser in the family room.  The dresser is a great place to store Liesel's sweaters, Halloween costumes and wraps.  And one drawer dedicated to Mr. Seventies garden catalogues.

It's a dark corner in the evenings...so this lamp fits the bill perfectly!!



Also and addition to the guest bedroom,  the crotchet throw from the Bee and Willow Home collection at Bed Bath and Beyond...it is gorgeous!  Beautifully crafted and a great weight.
 I tossed it on the guest room bed...looks like it belongs there!




This is the second throw I've ordered in the Bee and Willow Home collection...and I am very happy with both!




I so want to get a start on our master bedroom refresh...but it's not feeling much like spring here!  Even though we've had little snow this year...winter started early...and that's what makes it feel drawn out.  And when you see patio furniture, bag-be-ques, lawn mowers and more featured in the store flyers...it makes us feel like we are late for spring!  

The clocks change this weekend..so there is that.  I have every confident spring will arrive...it always does. 


No comments:

Post a Comment